Windows & set designer
Scotch & Soda is looking for a windows & set designer to join our Creative Marketing Studio based in the city center of Amsterdam. This role is a key position within our Marketing team and reports into our Head of 3D.
What you will be doing:
The Studio is the creative hub within the global marketing team. In collaboration with the Styling team the studio develops multi-channel concepts and creative expressions in line with the Marketing strategy and plan. The studio is a cross functional group of (15) creators with a span of creative output from analogue to digital, 2D and 3D creative expressions. It’s the place where we collaborative creation takes place to enable us to express the brand to the outside world. The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Create outstanding window concepts in line with our overall creative concept and in line with the Marketing calendar. This process goes from creation to the actual delivery.
- Translate the general concept into 3D assets for presentations and stores.
- Strong working knowledge of set design, graphic design bring creativity and innovation to our point of sale.
- Have a close relationship with suppliers to follow the production process
- Responsible for the creation of the 3D visual marketing concept for windows and events (like line launches and POS)
- A tastemaker, who can turn our aesthetic around in a 3D way
- A teamplayer, who is able to work with different disciplines on the job
- Able to translate mood boards into technical drawings, create technical drawing packs and print artworks
- Aesthetic sensibility and eye for the importance of details
- A conceptual thinker and a true craftsman
- A practical eye on projects and solution focused
- Experience in 3D design, technical knowledge and experience in the production process
- Experience in Visual Merchandising and window design at a luxury fashion brand
- Hands-on mentality, able to do the styling of the windows or other 3D projects
- Able to create detailed briefing documents for suppliers
- Knowledge on materials, finishes and developments in the market
- Aware of current trends, maintain a cultural awareness and competitors research
- A love for Scotch & Soda and your ability to live and breathe our brand and our brand values and your ability to translate this love into all creative output