Are you a future Scotch & Soda Stylist?
Are you the one? At Scotch & Soda we are looking for someone pretty special to join our retail team as a stylist. At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. Stylists are a key part of that retail experience; they share specialised knowledge about our brand and collections, and always give a high level of service. Our stylists often come from diverse backgrounds but all have a love for fashion and can bring that little bit extra to the role by being themselves.
So if you love fashion, have great people skills and are motivated to learn more about the way we work and our brilliant collections, then you could be our next stylist!
What being a stylist means?
• Contributing to a team who are all proactive in offering the best service whilst sharing their passion for retailing and love for our brand.
• Being a brand ambassador for Scotch & Soda.
• Being service orientated and able to give tailored advice to each customer.
• Contributing to the day-to-day running of the store but also towards meeting individual and group targets.
• Being motivated to learn and to be committed to continuing your own development.
What qualities are we looking for?
• You’re interested in fashion and of course any retail experience is a plus.
• You can relate to our brand and the Scotch & Soda style.
• You have excellent communication skills and are nice to be around … ask your friends!
• Proficient in English – we are an international brand and work a lot in English.
• You have a flexible attitude – yes it will mean working some evenings and weekends but your colleagues will make it fun.
• Team orientated, you can show initiative and be yourself.
• You are motivated to grow with us and develop your knowledge and skills.
What we can offer you?
Apart from a very warm welcome - we’ll give you the opportunity to grow and develop with both a supportive store team and the ‘Scotch Academy’ (our dedicated learning and development department) right behind you. At Scotch & Soda we recognize talent and like to keep those talents within the company, and you’ll definitely meet people along the way that have developed into new roles with us. We offer a competitive salary, a staff discount and as an added extra, a friendly creative company culture that makes going to work enjoyable.
Do you see yourself joining us as a Stylist? Great - we’d love to hear more about you too. Send your CV to tell us what you’ve been doing, share a bit more about yourself in a motivational letter and as we are intrigued to see what you look like, send us a photo too!