Have an eye for style and management experience? Are you the inspiring leader who wants to be responsible for our new store in Wroclaw (coming soon!)? Better keep reading!
At Scotch & Soda, store experience is a determining factor in who we are. As assistant store manager – fashion host, as we call it – you’ll have final responsibility for this experience. You know how to put you personal touch to work in achieving sales goals, coaching your team and creating an unforgettable shopping experience. You guard the smallest details and the big picture.
- End responsible for all store activities and administration, for implementing our brand guidelines and for the visual presentation of the store and the collections
- Contact with regional managers and various departments at HQ
- Service-oriented – you fully understand sale strategies and know how to instruct your team on them
- A brand ambassador for Scotch & Soda – you’ll carry this with pride for all the team and customers to see
- Capable to instruct your team and coach them through the training resources at hand
What we have to offer
- Space to develop and move up within the company;
- A fulltime position for a longer period of time;
- A challenging job with lots of ownership;
- You’ll be fixed up with the Scotch Academy (our in-house training department) to further develop your unique talents;
- An informal working environment with a true family feel;
- And, of course, employee discount!
- Experience in managing a team;
- Minimum working and thinking level of associate degree;
- A passion for the Scotch & Soda brand;
- Willing to learn and grow – you’re proactive to keep developing your skills.
Are you available for 38 hours a week from Monday to Saturday for a longer period of time, as of November 1st? Plus, are you excited to grow and learn within management and the fashion industry? Then you better start uploading your application now! You can submit a cover letter, or you could even send us a video application (which we’d totally love).