As a Senior SEO Specialist with Scotch & Soda, your goal is to generate more (quality) traffic and to achieve a succesful SEO startegy in the long term. You are both a star in on-page and off-page SEO and understand the impact of SEO Copywriting, content, link building, linkbaiting and technical SEO (HTML, CMS). You master the art of optimization like no other. You are proud of the results you have achieved for other brands. That is also necessary, because you will be the SEO expert within Scotch & Soda. You know how to translate your knowledge into concrete action points and are able to educate and cooperate with other departments (copywriting, content, development, retail) to achieve both short term and long term results.
• You will work closely with our Paid Media manager to establish a good balance between SEO and SEA to avoid cannibalism and to get the most out of both traffic sources;
• Your knowledge and efforts are highly needed when setting up our Marketplaces. Here too we want to achieve a good ranking and set up a good SEO strategy in combination with our own brand website. Again, it is important to get the most out of both channels;
• We want to raise the ranking and traffic of our app to a higher level. You are responsible for devising a strong action plan and implementing it;
• Our retail stores need to be optimized further in the search engines. You are familiar with local search optimization and can immediately start working on this;
• You have good insight into longtail keywords that have potential for our brand, and are able to translate this into effective content in collaboration with our studio department for our brand website;
• Video SEO is no mystery to you, and you are able to take our current Youtube and Vimeo channel to a higher level and increase traffic from these sources;
• You are able to setup a clear Organic Search Performance framework and steer results based on this;
• You enjoy giving presentations to other departments to explain the value and impact of SEO. You are not afraid to involve the right people to take your channel to the next level.