At Scotch & Soda we are looking for someone to join the retail team in our store in Copenhagen. At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. Sales Advisors, called Stylists at Scotch & Soda, are a key part of that retail experience; they share specialized knowledge about our brand and collections, and always give a high level of service. Our stylists often come from diverse backgrounds but all have a love for fashion and can bring that little bit extra to the role by being themselves.
What being a stylist means?
• Contributing to a team who are all proactive in offering the best service whilst sharing their passion for retailing and love for our brand;
• Being a brand ambassador for Scotch & Soda;
• Being service orientated and able to give tailored advice to each customer;
• Contributing to the day-to-day running of the store but also towards meeting individual and group targets.
What qualities are we looking for?
• You’re interested in fashion and of course any retail experience is a plus;
• You can relate to our brand and the Scotch & Soda style;
• Proficient in English – we are an international brand and work a lot in English;
• Team orientated, you can show initiative and be yourself;
• You are motivated to grow with us and develop your knowledge and skills;
• You have a flexible attitude.
We are looking for someone to join our team for 5 hours per week mainly during the weekends. Note that during the summer more hours can be expected. Starting date can be anything from now until mid July.
What we can offer you?
Apart from a very warm welcome - we’ll give you the opportunity to grow and develop with both a supportive store team and the ‘Scotch Academy’ (our dedicated learning and development department) right behind you. We offer a competitive salary, a staff discount and as an added extra, a friendly creative company culture that makes going to work enjoyable.
Send your CV to tell us what you’ve been doing and we will contact you soon!