We are looking for an experienced Creative Producer to join our inhouse Marketing Studio in Amsterdam. We’re looking for a team player, an organizational superstar with a creative brain and a strong network.
What will you be doing?
The Creative Producer is responsible for the production and content creation of several events/shoots, 3D projects and campaigns. You:
- Work closely with our Senior Creative 2D & Senior Creative 3D, to support their creative vision and help bring their ideas to life;
- Work closely together with our in-house Studio team and project managers;
- Produce events, activations, windows, sets for shoots and all 3D elements related to these projects;
- Find the perfect locations (or studio) for a shoot or an event that fit the moodboard, vision, story of the briefing;
- Check and troubleshoot on the briefs, to ensure projects are achievable; objectives, budget, timelines;
- Manage the assigned budget with guidance from Seasonal Manager per project;
- Manage the production schedule of small shoot projects (pre-, shoot and post- production elements) and events;
- Arrange or liaise with the entire (external & internal) creative team on travel arrangements and logistics (transport, accommodation, tracking expenses etc.);
- Ensure planning of projects are completed within time/planning, budget and within the creative vision of Scotch;
- Create and maintain a strong database of creative contacts for Scotch;
- Stay up to date on the fashion creative industry such as photographers, DOP’s, directors, models, hair & make-up artists etc.
- Produce all creative content e.g. lookbook shoots.
- Affinity with fashion;
- Experienced producer (not only film/photo), 2 to 4 years;
- Experience with spatial design projects and set design;
- Knowledge of materials related to 3D projects;
- Eye for quality & detail: a precise worker;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong team skills;
- Fluent in English.