As the Traffic Manager/Planner you are responsible for the planning of all the creatives of the Studio on a daily base and act as contact person for our internal stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- You’re responsible for a smooth project process, to maintain a structured request process between the Studio and all requesting departments;
- Contact person for external agencies and suppliers in case of peak moments or specific/technical requests;
- Review and judge briefings on content and feasibility;
- Plans in reviews on the different creative projects and requests;
- Coordinates project kick-off meetings with the project manager to ensure the team is aware of the objectives, deliverables and key milestones of a project;
- Keeping track of the workflow and update it in the project management system;
- Balances workloads for all creative team members and adjusts accordingly if needed;
- Prioritize the different request coming in accordingly;
- Keeping track of the frequency of project requests, time allocation per project and internal stakeholders;
- Always looking for new and more streamlined processes and manage the implementations of these processes.
What do we expect from you?
- Affinity with fashion;
- Around 3 years of experience as a Traffic Manager in an in-house marketing or agency environment;
- High level understanding of copy, design and digital marketing;
- Affinity with planning, structure and project management;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Being able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects at once at various scales;
- To be a natural problem-solver and have a high level of positivism;
- Knowledge of printed materials, 3D design and online assets to be able to explain design limitations to departments and being able to judge briefings;
- Strong team skills and positivism;
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- To work in the most desirable offices at HQ Amsterdam;
- To collaborate with great inspirational people who understand their passion;
- A highly collective creative environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development;
- A competitive salary, 25 holidays & annually 8% holiday pay;
- Access to the best social benefits pension, health, social protection, parenthood, company sports;
- Full coverage of public transportation & a frequent shuttle service to the office;
- Fully served lunch & Coffee;
- And obviously.... discount on the highest quality garments in the world!