Do you love online marketing & fashion? Are you analytical, creative and ready to take the performance of Scotch & Soda to the next level? Are you looking for a job where you can work with and be inspired by young professionals from different nationalities? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Performance Marketeer for Scotch & Soda. You will work collaboratively with Scotch & Soda’s central e-commerce team and local ecommerce teams in our 7 core markets to build and grow their performance campaigns. You will work closely with our SEO, merchandising, commercial and development teams in our office in Hoofddorp.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
The Performance Marketeer position offers you the perfect combination of all paid marketing channels. You will be responsible for managing the agency resources, keeping budgets tight and assuring marketing return on investment. Our e-commerce team consists of international people, specializing in analytics, merchandising, conversion, ux and operations. The performance marketeer adds a critical look to merging the output of these together in our mobile app, on site. He/she assures campaigns match the contents in both. Your day to day KPI’s are reach, paid to conversion and campaign ROI.
- To think like a true digital marketeer. Looking independently from an agency and proactively for creative solutions to increase traffic and revenue. Work with the project manager and rest of the team to ensure tactical marketing campaigns and pushes get delivered on time. Work in collaboration with the Ecommerce Director to lay out the vision and manage the budget.
- Develop and maintain great, long-term relationships with our partners (google, agencies and affiliate networks)
- Keep a close eye on the performance of the website and the KPI's
- Maintain good campaign performance in all locales
- Work together with our tech team to improve the quality of the product listings (feeds)
- Continuously improve our product mapping system to offer the best search experience
- Keep track on up-to-date offers, discounts from the shops and keep the campaigns up to date
- Take initiatives on and identify opportunities to optimize online customer experience, by understanding competitors, customers, and fashion trends
- Work closely with the local teams across Europe and USA.
- You have 4 to 5 years experience and/or strong affinity with online marketing and fashion
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a related field such as digital marketing
- You can work independently but are a team player at heart
- You enjoy building strong partnerships and networking
- You are reliable and we can count on you to get the job done, meet deadlines, keep your word and provide consistent quality work
- You are eager to learn and approach opportunities proactively
- You have experience within and a deep understanding of affiliate marketing
- You are a target chaser.