Intern / Stage Channel Marketing
The channel marketing team is the link between marketing and the channels Retail, Franchise and Wholesale. We set the marketing strategy for our own stores and partners worldwide. We work closely together with our colleagues of brand marketing, media, digital marketing, social media and PR.
You will support the Channel Marketing team with the execution of marketing initiatives across our retail & franchise stores, and points of sale for wholesale partners.
What to expect:
- Support the team with the development of global product campaign tools.
- Follow-up on daily requests from our Scotch & Soda stores and/or multibrand points of sale.
- Work closely with the in-house studio to brief, manage and deliver creative content.
- Keeping the production and distribution lists up to date to ensure these reflect the latest store information.
- Study in marketing or business administration, preferably with a fashion background;
- Deep understanding of our brand as well as a high affinity with our products;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active person who is not afraid to take initiatives;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English;
- International background and fluency in a second language next to English is a pre;
- Start date of the internship is January/February 2019, with a minimal duration of 5 months.
- Located in/around Amsterdam (or planning to);
You will be working closely with other departments within the company to realise projects. You are based in our beautiful office, with a canal view at the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Let's meet soon!