Within our Brand Marketing team we are looking for that one special Marketing intern, who will be given the opportunity to build out the insights foundation for Scotch & Soda and help the brand team understand how our brand is performing.
You will be using data sets from marketing and sale touch points including retail, .com, social, display affiliates, paid search and more. Next to supporting creative briefs with insights into audiences, collection trends and consumer behaviors, you will also help to build out the benchmark framework for SS20, FW20 and support with campaign wash up analysis.
Focus on Campaign Management (supporting seasonal manager)
• You will be part of the creative briefing process from data and content built to production;
• Help populate and update our project management tools during the production process;
• Follow up and help coordinate the delivery of all channels production assets;
• Collection coordination for our shoot production;
• Basic design skills for team presentation.
We are looking for an intern who is questioning and curios, articulate with language and has a head for numbers and great attention to details. You are available for at least 5 months to assist and learn in one of our Marketing teams. Someone who is fluent in English (German or Dutch is a plus) and someone who has strong IT skills (Office and Mac OS). We promise you a very cool internship where you can own several projects.
Please note that you need to be enrolled for a study when the internships starts.