Graphic Designer Trims Maison
Scotch & Soda currently runs over 255 retail stores worldwide, maintains more than 8,000 other sales outlets and a fully up-to-date online presence with integrated webstore, blog and social media.
For our Design team in Amsterdam we are looking for a labels & trims designer to join us.
You will be responsible for designing all labels & trims for Maison Scotch Women’s Apparel.
Your tasks will be:
- Designing the buttons, labelling, trims, hangtag, packaging and more accessories of this kind, in close collaboration with the styling team;
- Learning our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system, where all items need to be indexed and where suppliers get their development information from;
- Creating and distributing technical work files containing development-specifications of the item and a quality reference;
- Being in contact with our Honk Kong and Turkey offices (also by traveling there), as well as holding responsibility for the follow-up of the proto-sampling.
- Experience with the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PLM;
- Able to respond to different briefs;
- A good eye for graphics and trends;
- Structured and organised working style;
- Stress resistant and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Able to work together with multiple teams;
- Able to work on different collections for different seasons at the same time;
- Very well disciplined;
- Familiar with Mac OS;
- Proficient in both Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- Staff discount on clothing of Scotch & Soda;
- Sport workshops to get-together;
- Inspiring working environment;
- DNA training and development;
- Travel expense allowance.