For our Finance team in Hoofddorp we are searching for a Financial Controller to strengthen our global HQ accounting team. The Financial Controller will be part of the Finance GL team and will report directly to the Group GL manager.
As Financial Controller, you will be the sparring partner for our internal departments. You will have an important role in the external reporting process, including preparation of local financial statements for the Group and coordinating the local audits. You will participate in different projects and continuously work on improvement of the quality in accounting and reporting.
The ideal candidate has a (partly) finished post master education (RA/CPA) and around 4 years of relevant working experience with the right drive and ambition.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for local compliance, such as preparation and coordination of financial statement (audits) and VAT returns;
- Responsible for recurring accounting processes such as Inter-company reconciliations and Group consolidation;
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet specifications, review and follow-up actions;
- Involvement in projects for improving the quality in accounting and reporting;
- Sparring partner for internal departments;
Education and personal skills
- (Partly) finished Post Master education (RA/CPA);
- Around 4 years of relevant working experience (Big 4 audit firm background is a plus);
- Accurate, result driven and good communication skills;
- Proactive, flexible and good project management skills;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders;
- Experienced in analyzing accounting topics and writing position papers;
- Strong with Microsoft Office (Tagetik and Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus);
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Let's meet soon!