E-commerce Manager BELUX Market
At Scotch & Soda, we are rapidly growing our global digital sales activities. Ecommerce sales and marketing are the core activities for the ecommerce team; To further professionalize this, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate that has been around the block.
The chosen candidate brings experience in ecommerce sales, marketing, and reporting, has a proven track record of assortment management, content management, digital marketing and above all, knows how to run, build and grow a local e-commerce business.
We are looking for individuals with strong team management skills, commercial insight, ability to execute and an eye for opportunities in the fast changing fashion landscape in Belgium.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will manage the local ecommerce website
- You will build a local sales and marketing plan alliged with the local retail and marketing strategy.
- You will evaluate and further develop our local online merchandising strategy
- You will be responsible for setting conversion goals, reporting on them and drive improvement strategies and execution.
- You will be responsible for building alignment between sales goals and marketing plans.
- You will report to the Global E-commerce Sales Manager in Amsterdam and the local Retail & marketing directors.
- All of this with a bunch of dedicated and motivated Marketing and E-Commerce colleagues.
- You will work with the global e-commerce and marketing teams in Amsterdam & with the local retail & marketing teams in Belgium
- 3-4 years of experience working in a commercial e-commerce role, preferable with sales / performance marketing experience
- Able to demonstrate up to date insight in planning and selling strategies online
- Experienced in setting/driving kpi’s
- Knowledge of the Belgian e-commerce market
- Comfortable with using data and analytics to drive and inform others
- Have a proven track record of working at pace, with shifting priorities
- Team fit is key and next to the right level of experience we are looking for a candidate who is open, always on to ‘what’s next’, right now, is fashion minded, high on energy, positive and fun.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prior work experience in Fashion/Media/Entertainment industry is a plus
- Dutch native language is a must. Speaking + writing English & French is also a must. Bilingual Dutch / French is a plus