E-Commerce Country Manager International
At Scotch & Soda, we are rapidly growing our global digital sales activities. To further professionalize this, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate that has been around the block, is internationally minded and can take our rest of the world E-commerce setup to the next level.
The chosen candidate brings experience in international E-commerce sales, marketing, and reporting, has a proven track record of online category management, content management, digital marketing and above all, knows how to run, build and grow an international E-commerce business for multiple countries. There are currently over 50 countries that fall under our rest of the world setup. Summarized, the whole world apart from the Netherlands, Germany, United States, The Nordics, France and Belgium.
In these markets we are already present. Bigger in some markets than others, but for sure there is much potential to gain.
You will work closely together with the Global Digital team and your fellow E-Commerce Country Manager colleagues who are responsible for the Netherlands, Germany, United States, The Nordics, France and Belgium.
We are looking for individuals with strong commercial insight, ability to execute and an eye for opportunities in the fast changing international online fashion landscape. Someone who is self-sufficient but also able to work together with different departments in an international environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will manage the international rest of the world setup within E-Commerce;
- You will build an international online sales and marketing plan for these countries;
- You will evaluate and further develop the local online merchandising strategy;
- You will be responsible for setting conversion goals, reporting on them and drive improvement strategies and execution;
- You will be responsible for building alignment between sales goals and marketing plans;
- You will report to the ROW Managing Director and have a dotted line to the Global E-Commerce Sales Manager;
- You will work with the global e-commerce and marketing teams in Amsterdam and centralized agencies for Analytics and Paid Search.
- 4-5 years of experience working in an all round commercial E-commerce role, preferable with sales / performance marketing experience;
- Knowledge of the international landscape of E-Commerce (trends and development);
- Proven Insight in differences and opportunities between countries when it comes to shopping behavior, payment methods and currencies, service and content;
- Knowledge / experience with traffic generation and retention (Paid Search / CRM / SEO);
- Experience with Conversion Optimization and Usability;
- Multilingual skills (Spanish, Italian or Chinese preferred) + excellent English speaking skills;
- Able to demonstrate up to date insight in planning and selling strategies online;
- Experienced in setting/driving KPIs;
- Comfortable with using data and analytics to drive and inform others;
- Have a proven track record of working at pace, with shifting priorities;
- Team fit is key and next to the right level of experience we are looking for a candidate who is open, always on to ‘what’s next’, right now, positive and fun. Ready for action and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Prior work experience in Fashion/Media/Entertainment industry is a plus.