Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Are you the experienced Dynamics AX Functional Consultant we're looking for? Would you like to work in this role in a rapidly growing fashion company?
We are looking to extend our IT team with a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant. In the role of Dynamics AX Functional Consultant, you will work at one of the private limited companies. Scotch & Soda is growing rapidly and can be described as open, transparent, direct, informal and hands-on, with short lines of communication.
In the role of Dynamics AX Functional Consultant, you will map out the requirements and preferences of the business regarding changes to projects concerning Dynamics AX. You will draw up requirements and communicate these to the supplier who will implement the changes. You will also set-up and optimise processes, test changes, answer users' questions and draw up reports.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the daily application management of Dynamics AX;
- Mapping out the requirements and preferences of the business regarding Dynamics AX;
- Passing on these requirements to the supplier who will implement the changes, and following up on this process;
- Creation of functional designs and leading the solution implementation from the Design phase to Production;
- Drawing up these requirements on paper;
- Setting up and optimising the business processes in the application;
- Testing the changes and providing user training courses;
- Answering users' questions regarding Dynamics AX and solving errors and problems;
- Visiting international locations (several times a year).
- Higher vocational education (HBO) level of understanding and ability;
- At least 3 years of experience as an Application Manager is essential;
- At least 3 years of experience with Dynamics AX (2012 version at least) is essential;
- A good level of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- You are a good communicator, analytical, and service-oriented.
What can you expect from us?
- Training and development
- An informal and fun working environment
- Regular team meetings at our head office in the Netherlands
- Inspiration and information
- Fair salary and excellent fringe benefits
- Employee discount
If you are excited about this position we would love to see your application (fulltime only)!