Dynamics AX Developer
If you are a team player and would like to work with a brand that would like to take their ERP environment to the next level, please read further!
The Dynamics AX developer will play a key role in the ongoing development of the Dynamics AX 2012 R3 platform with supporting the organization in translating business processes into technical software solutions. He or she will be responsible for designing, building solutions and improvements in joined cooperation with the internal development team and external implementation/support partners.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for development of the ERP platform as part of the development team:
- Translate functional business requirements into technical solutions;
- Design, build and test Dynamics AX solutions and fixes;
- Maintenance and enhancements of the deployed Dynamics AX environment;
- First line technical support for the environment, providing advice and assistance in terms of technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis when required;
- Jointly development with internal development team and external partners;
- Drafting development and maintenance documentation;
- In addition, you will take part in technically supporting the adjacent applications like BizTalk, SharePoint Online and Dynamics CRM.
What will be expected of you?
- Experience for at least 5 years with developing ERP applications, specifically Dynamics AX (2009) 2012 R3
- Fluent with Dynamics AX 2012, Sales, Invent, PIM, WHS, Retail, AIF, SysOperation Framework, Security, BPs in particular;
- Knowledge of Version Control system (preferably MS TFS);
- .NET and basic knowledge of MS SQL 2012/2014;
- Knowledge on reporting services, external reporting tools, XML and web services
- Preferably specific knowledge in the retail/fashion apparel industry;
- You are someone who has high analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex problems and want to get things done.