Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our e-commerce team. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our digital marketing & e-commerce projects & managing the commercial calendar.
Digital Project Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Own and guide the trade marketing & digital calendar;
- Coordinate and manage the creation of digital campaigns according to business goals;
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, emails , push messaging, app content and advertising;
- Capture weekly opportunities in trade meetings;
- Be the go to point for local e-commerce managers;
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies;
- Monitor and communicate ROI and KPIs;
- Liaise with ecommerce Marketing, trade, and development teams;
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement;
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
Digital Project Manager requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in E-commerce;
- Knowledge of web design, digital marketing and conversion optimisation;
- Experience with content management and excellent time management skills;
- Experience with project management tools and agile working;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Is this you? Let's meet soon!