We are looking for an experienced senior digital designer to join our ambitious and creative Inhouse Studio at the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. If you are a team player and would like to take the Scotch & Soda digital brand experience to the next level, please read further!
What will you be doing?
The digital designer is responsible for shaping the creative look and feel, and driving digital innovation across all Scotch & Soda digital touchpoints.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate closely with creative teams in the development of leading edge digital creative concepts;
- Have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site and mobile functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation;
- Play the role of brand ambassador, and ensure that all touch points are protected and are in live with the creative vision;
- Lead and manage a team of digital designers;
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with both digital and fashion innovations, industry trends and competitors;
- Involvement with designing our digital assets, creating beautiful on brand user experiences. You will be responsible for a broad range of projects:from creative lookbooks & unique campaign pages to user-friendly storefinder interfaces & flexible newsletter templates;
- Translate the collection stories into digital experiences that are engaging and inspiring;
- Work closely with external agencies & developers, plus the in-house development team from UX design up to launch;
- Adept at balancing priorities– making sure creative goals and business needs are met.
- Affinity with fashion;
- Experience in (responsive) design for web + mobile;
- Expert in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of digital design including UI/UX with a strong emphasis on mobile.
- Strong creative vision, able to deliver unique digital concepts
- Ability to deliver production-ready files for print and web
- Eye for quality & detail: a precise worker;
- Fluent in English
- Strong storytelling, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of digital trends, omni-channel marketing, online media, social networks