Digital Art Director
We are looking for an experienced Digital Art Director to join our ambitious and creative Inhouse Creative Studio at the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. If you are a team player and would like to take the Scotch & Soda digital brand experience to the next level, please read further!
What will you be doing?
The Digital Art Director is responsible for shaping the creative look and feel, and driving digital innovation across all Scotch & Soda digital touchpoints
In this role you will:
- Collaborate closely with creative teams in the development of leading edge digital creative concepts;
- Play the role of brand ambassador, and ensure that all touch points are protected and are in live with the creative vision;
- Pioneer strategic ideas across existing and emerging digital platforms;
- Have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site and mobile functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation;
- Lead and manage a team of digital designers;
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with both digital and fashion innovations, industry trends and competitors;
- Involvement with designing our digital assets, creating beautiful on brand user experiences. You will be responsible for a broad range of projects: from creative lookbooks & unique campaign pages to user-friendly storefinder interfaces & flexible newsletter templates;
- Translate the collection stories into digital experiences that are engaging and inspiring;
- Work closely with external agencies & developers, plus the in-house development team from UX design up to launch;
- Adept at balancing priorities– making sure creative goals and business needs are met.
What do we expect from you?
- Affinity with fashion;
- A seasoned create with minimum 7 year’s experience;
- Experience in (responsive) design for web + mobile;
- Expert in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of digital design including UI/UX with a strong emphasis on mobile;
- Strong creative vision, able to deliver unique digital concepts;
- Aware of recent digital design trends while having a profound knowledge of typography and classic graphic design;
- Interest in technology, awareness of its latest trends and developments in the digital world;
- Ability to deliver production-ready files for print and web;
- Eye for quality & detail: a precise worker;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong team skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Significant experience managing digital design teams within fashion retail, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
What can you expect from us?
- To work in the most desirable offices at HQ Amsterdam;
- To collaborate with great inspirational people who understand their passion;
- A highly collective creative environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development;
- A competitive salary, 25 holidays & annually 8% holiday pay;
- Access to the best social benefits pension, health, social protection, parenthood, company sports;
- Full coverage of public transportation & a frequent shuttle service to the office;
- Fully served lunch & coffee;
- And obviously.... discount on the highest quality garments in the world!