We are looking for a Country Controller for our markets; Netherlands and Belgium. A master in finance with a strong drive for Fashion. Someone who understands the numbers behind the performance and is able to advice, drive and support the Scotch & Soda business based on these numbers. Someone who likes the dynamics of a fashion company.
What will you be doing?
Supporting the Dutch and Belgium teams on all finance related items by:
- Assist in the journey towards a strong Omni-channel company which currently has 35 own stores in the Netherlands and 25 own stores in BeLux combined with over 600 Wholesale accounts and a significant E-commerce presence.
- Act as a strong sparring partner to the country managing directors and function as the critical eye and the analytical mind of the organization.
- Challenge the local Channel Directors as well as the MD; ask the right questions and come up with good ideas and strong insights.
- Drive the country performance by monitoring KPI’s and setting business cases for new stores and accounts.
- Report on the country performance toward the central controlling team
- Setting the Channel budgets and reforecasts both on topline and bottom line.
What will be expected of you?
- You have held a controlling position within the last few years, preferable in the fashion industry;
- You have 5 to 7 years of working experience in total;
- You have a Master’s degree in a related field such as Business Economics;
- You are a financial who is IT savvy with system know-how of Microsoft AX, Qlickview and Tagetik as a pre
- You are a commercial entrepreneur who prefers to work in a team.
If this is you, we can’t wait to meet you!