Copywriter (Native English)
What we’re looking for:
A senior fashion copywriter and owner of the Scotch & Soda tone of voice across all channels and media; from retail to social, and from sell-in to PR.
You’re a seasoned fashion writer with around five years’ experience. Switching writing styles within a brand tone of voice comes as second nature.
You write swiftly and with ease – impressing with your own creative slant. You present 100% error-free, complete pieces of work and would never rely on anyone else editing or proofreading your work to perfect it. You deliver simple, effective copy with the right messaging hierarchy.
You bring new ideas to the table. And love the entire creative process – from concept to finest small print. You collaborate with the in-house studio team towards better and excellent output.
- Lead, write and deliver excellent copy in the Scotch & Soda tone of voice from sell-in to e-commerce;
- Work with the in-house studio on creative concepts to communicate the brand’s different collections, trends and hero garments;
- Work with the channels (retail, ecomm, PR) to improve process and structure to ensure excellent creative output.
- Work with the Head of Copy and in-house studio to deliver creative concepts and error-free creative and written work for all the brand’s channels;
- Work with the channels and the in-house studio to ensure that collection concepts and story-telling are consistent across all channels;
- Turn restrictions in a creative brief to the brand’s advantage through your creativity and writing skills;
- Present your work to the channel teams and to key brand stakeholders;
- Work with the head of studio and head of copy to improve process and to bring new ideas to the table.
- University degree or the equivalent;
- At least five years professional experience in writing for brands or within an agency environment;
- Self-starter; sticks to deadlines and motivates team members to deliver excellence;
- Passion for fashion / style and for the Scotch & Soda brand;
- Background in fashion writing;
- Native English.
What can you expect from us?
- To work in the most desirable offices at HQ Amsterdam;
- To collaborate with great inspirational people who understand their passion;
- A highly collective creative environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an atmosphere for professional development;
- A competitive salary, 25 holidays & annually 8% holiday pay;
- Access to the best social benefits pension, health, social protection, parenthood, company sports;
- Full coverage of public transportation & a frequent shuttle service to the office;
- Fully served lunch & Coffee;
- And obviously.... discount on the highest quality garments in the world!